We’re Here to Help
Eye emergencies can be stressful for you and your family. If you’re dealing with an eye emergency, please contact us during business hours, or visit your nearest emergency room. If you are experiencing an eye problem outside of our regular office hours, please proceed to Misericordia Health Centre’s 24/7 Eye Care Centre in Winnipeg and go to Patient Registration at the 99 Cornish Ave entrance.
Our team is here to protect you and your family’s vision.
What Not to Do
To keep your eyes as safe as possible, please avoid attempting to treat yourself at home. Our team of experts is here to help you.
While on your way to our practice, avoid doing the following:
- Rubbing or applying pressure to your eyes
- Attempting to remove foreign objects that are stuck in your eyes
- Placing any tools (like tweezers) near your eyes
- Putting medications or ointments in your eye
What is an Eye Emergency?
If you’re dealing with the following symptoms or have suffered one of these causes, please contact us immediately for assistance.
Leave your eye emergencies to us—that’s why we’re here!
Please contact us if you have an emergency or any questions.
2 Locations in Winnipeg
Find us on the corner of St. Mary Avenue and Vaughan Street in downtown Winnipeg. There’s ample parking available in 3 nearby parking lots.
- 235-444 St. Mary Ave
- Winnipeg, MB R3C 3T1
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Closed from 1-2 pm for lunch
Find us in the strip mall on the corner of Scurfield Boulevard and Kenaston Boulevard, behind Lowe’s Home Improvement.
- 143 Scurfield Blvd
- Winnipeg, MB R3Y 1L6
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Monday and Friday closed 1-2 pm for lunch
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday closed 2-3 pm for lunch